Bespoke by design with alluring character.
Appreciate a compelling connection between indoor and outdoor living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Appreciate industrial flair, with exposed brickwork, high ceilings, and polished concrete flooring throughout
– Huge open plan living with an abundance of natural light, leads out to the covered patio, perfect for entertaining
– Designer kitchen boasting Smeg appliances, and servery to the alfresco living
– Robes to all bedrooms, master boasting a walk-in-robe and luxury ensuite
– Enjoy movie nights in your theatre room
– Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout, for year round comfort
– The household budget will appreciate the solar power system
– Plenty of internal storage, and a separate shed for any bulkier items
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, plus driveway parking
– Walk to the locals in just over 1km, Leaf & Bean, Lupo Lab , Spritz Spizzicheria, and The Cabin Small Bar, to name a few
– 1.3km to Mount Hawthorn Primary School and 3.3km to Bob Hawke College
– All your retail needs are also about 1300m away at Hawaiian’s Mezz, including Woolworths
– 450m walk to Menzies Park, and 1km to Britannia Road Reserve
– Convenient freeway access via Powis Street in approx. 500m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…