16/405-407 Oxford Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Located in the sought after ICON development in Mount Hawthorn, nestled amongst some of Perth’s best restaurants, bars and cafes.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Designer kitchen with glass splashback, stone bench tops and a dishwasher
– Timber flooring to living area and quality carpet in bedroom
– Motorized retractable awning
– Air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– European laundry tucked away, includes a dryer
– Massive sunlit balcony with vistas through to the hills and city
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure undercover car bay
– Take a stroll down buzzing Oxford Street, home to Yelo, Oxford Hotel, Pappagallos, and Kitsch to name a few
– Bus stop right on your door step for an easy commute
– An easy 1.9km walk down Oxford Street to Leederville Train Station
– 300m to The Mezz, boasting Woolworth’s, BWS, and Barretts Bakery
– Super convenient access to Scarborough Beach Road, taking you to straight to the coast
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…