152 Holbeck Street, Doubleview WA 6018
Welcome to charm- awaiting your homely touches on the inside.
Prime Doubleview position, with proximity to retail and the coast.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Relax at your front verandah and soak up the tranquil garden vista
– Character features throughout, including decorative cornices and an ornate fireplace
– Bonus zone, via the light and bright sun room- your office, your art studio or whatever you want it to be
– Split system air-conditioning to the lounge
– Warm timber flooring to the bedrooms and low maintenance tiling to living zones
– Spacious kitchen room, equipped with a dishwasher
– Generous and enclosed backyard to accommodate your furry friends
– If you’re handy, you’ll appreciate the abundance of shed space to the rear
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two garage spaces at the rear of the property and plenty of additional driveway spaces for visitors
– Just 3km from the newly redeveloped Scarborough Beach Esplanade, with bus stops nearby to take you there
– Walking distance to the IGA and local cafes, starting with Little Sisto in 500m
– Both Karrinyup Shopping Centre and Westfield Innaloo are within 2.5km
– Super convenient Freeway access via Cedric Street, with Perth city within 11km
– Plenty of local parks and reserves located just a short stroll from your front door
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
Doubleview is a Perth suburb that sits 12km north west of the city centre, close to the coast. It is within the City of Stirling, and there is easy access…