150/149-151 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth WA 6004
This luxury apartment has uninterrupted views of the Swan River and Perth’s beautiful South East.
Fully furnished and ideally located on the 20th floor of a modern complex, right in the heart of the Central Business District.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living with bi-fold doors opening up to an expansive balcony area, perfect for entertaining
– Enjoy your morning coffee with panoramic views of the Swan River
– Modern kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, added bonus of a dishwasher
– Generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Two well equipped and stylish bathrooms, the ensuite with bath for your relaxation
– European laundry conveniently tucked away
– Storage room for any bulky items
– Resort style building facilities including; swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and business meeting room
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two secure, allocated car bays
– Just a short stroll to an abundance of fantastic restaurants, cafes and local bars
– Just a few hundred metres to Langley Park and paths along the picturesque Swan River
– Super convenient Freeway access just minutes away
– Free City bus routes accessible from your doorstep, taking you to the likes of
BHP, Rio Tinto, Woodside and Brookfield Place
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Floor Area is 147 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…