15 Traylen Road, Bayswater WA 6053
Enjoy comfort by design at your renovated, cottage home.
You will appreciate multiple options for outdoor living and a solar panel system for the household budget.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Elevated front verandah invites relaxation
– Light filled living and meals zone, with a wood heater for cosy days
– Indulgent kitchen of stone benches, gas cooking and Smeg appliances, including a dishwasher and a Vintec wine cabinet
– Enjoy alfresco dining under festoon lighting and space to play in the tiered, rear gardens
– For your comfort all year, there is split system air conditioning to all of the bedrooms and the living room
– Laundry adjacent to the second bathroom, comes equipped with a clothes dryer
– Garden shed tucked behind the rear lawn area
– Save on utilities via the solar panel system
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double driveway parking, beyond electronic vehicle gate
– Swan River strolls and Baigup Wetlands in proximity, with entry from Stone Street approx. 550m away
– Reach Perth City within 6km, with buses on Guildford Road to get you there or Meltham Train Station (1km away)
– Within approx. 1.5km of both the Eighth Avenue and King William Street café, bar and retail precincts
– 1km to St Columba’s School and a little further to Bayswater Primary School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings