Creme de la Craigie
Cul-de-sac quaint on the border to the coastal likes of Mullaloo.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Light filled, open plan living with air conditioning
– For your convenience, the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and gas cooking
– Neat family bathroom and a second WC
– Robes to two of the four bedrooms
– Outdoor entertaining with shade sails plus space for backyard games
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport plus additional driveway parking
– Opposite the walkway to Barwon Park
– 400m walk to Whitford Catholic Primary School
– 1km to Craigie Plaza Shopping Centre, with IGA and Roma Republic
– Within 3km of Westfield Whitford City and Mullaloo Beach
– Edgewater Train Station and the Joondalup commercial precinct, also within 3km of home
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living