Appreciate fresh updates and city views, positioned within stumbling distance to the epicentre of Victoria Park.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fresh feel, with new flooring and updates throughout
– Sense of space with entry hallway nook and open plan living
– Breezy balcony to enjoy the city lights by night
– Retro kitchen, the electric cooker will instill nostalgia
– The bedrooms are separated at either end of the unit to promote independent living, the main bedroom with built-in robes
– Bathroom combined laundry, also has a separate toilet within
– Split system air conditioning to the living room
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport parking with fob entry, which is conveniently positioned near the entry stairwell to the unit
– 700m to Victoria Park’s vibrant cafe and restaurant strip
– 1.3km to the picturesque Swan River foreshore
– Curtin University and Bentley Tafe are both within 3.5km away
– Plenty of public transport options including a bus stop just steps away from your front door
– Positioned just a stones throw away from the popular Hawthorne Park
– Easy access to the Freeways, Perth CBD, Albany Hwy and Canning Hwy
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport