15/299 Harborne Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Welcome home to your low maintenance abode, superbly positioned within easy reach of shops, public transport and Freeway access.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy the leafy aspects from your windows
– Neutral colouring, to make styling a breeze
– Practical kitchen with great storage and gas cooking
– Versatile sun room accessed off the living area can be used as home office or for additional storage
– Efficient use of space with combined bathroom/laundry
Pets: Small pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– Approx. 1km walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 350m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo is approx. 3.3km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….