15/213 Cambridge Street, Wembley, WA, 6014
Enjoy living among the urban conveniences of Wembley, in a group of only 18 units.
You’ll appreciate the inclusions of a washing machine and fridge, to make for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Easy care vinyl plank flooring throughout
– Open plan living which opens out onto your private balcony
– Practical kitchen complete with gas cooktop, washing machine, fridge and plenty of storage
– The modern bathroom features a sleek, frameless shower
– Neutral colour scheme throughout, making styling a breeze
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated car bay
– Walking distance from a plethora of Wembley, Subiaco and West Leederville restaurants and bars
– 900m to Wembley SUPA IGA which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
– Within 200m to St John of God Subiaco hospital
– 600m to Subiaco Train Station, alternatively a bus stop en route to Perth CBD is located just outside the complex
– Plenty of fitness options available including various gyms and Lake Monger Reserve which is a 1km stroll away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…