15/108 Broome Street, Cottesloe WA 6011
Modern, beachside vibes
Beach or river? Why not both! This rare gem won’t be available for long, being in one of the most sought after locations Perth has to offer.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Plenty of natural light
– Well designed kitchen with practical storage options and fridge freezer included
– Enjoy picturesque sunsets, right from your living room
– Open plan living and dining
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to the lounge area
– Ocean glimpses
– Spacious combined bathroom and laundry with washing machine included
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Shared parking bays at front of complex
– Approx. 500m away from one of the most famous beaches in Australia, Cottesloe Beach
– Abundance of trendy cafes and restaurants on Marine Parade, approx. 400m walk away
– Across the road from Cottesloe Civic Centre
– 1.5km from Cottesloe Train Station, taking you right into Perth City, or Fremantle
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Area Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ocean Views