Character on Clark
Charmed on arrival with high ceilings, polished jarrah floor boards, and plenty of room to entertain in your spacious garden.
Appreciate easy access to public transport, proximity to The University of Western Australia, and all that Nedlands has to offer.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features throughout of timber floors, high ornate ceilings and lead light windows
– Kitchen equipped with gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space
– Generously sized lounge room with decorative fireplace
– Two bedrooms plus versatile sunroom/sleep out
– Bathroom featuring combined shower/tub for your relaxation
– Separate laundry with rear access
– Spacious back yard, with plenty of room to entertain with garden shed for additional storage
– Lawn mowing included
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Driveway parking for two cars
– Reach The University of Western Australia in 300m
– Convenient access to Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road close by, alternatively there are bus stops 250m from your door
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Broadway and Hampden Road
– Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River, approx. 1km away
– Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- DuplexSemi-detached House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…