145 Progress Drive, North Lake WA 6163
Lake views and lush greenery compliment this charming abode.
Enjoy the serenity of your surrounds plus central conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living with 180-degree views of Beeliar Regional Park and North Lake
– Practical kitchen has optimal storage and gas cooking
– Air-conditioning to the living zone and master bedroom
– Bathroom with garden views and a tub for your relaxation
– The laundry has side access to the clothesline and a convenient, separate toilet
– Enjoy Low maintenance wrap-around gardens and patio
– Handy garden shed plus lock-up workshop
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport, plus driveway parking
– Opposite Beeliar Regional Park and North Lake for picnics and strolls
– A convenient 3.8km to St John of God Murdoch Hospital and Fiona Stanley Hospital
– Lecturers and Students will love the proximity to Murdoch University, under 2km away
– Direct access to the Freeway entries via Farrington Road, reach Perth CBD in approx. 18km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport