The plus factor
Packing a lot into this rear home- you will enjoy multiple living zones, low maintenance gardens plus a big workshop.
Appreciate transport convenience and Cannington retail in proximity.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Fresh, open plan living and meals. The kitchen comes with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Main bedroom suite and separate lounge room to the front of the home- offering families an option to unwind or work in different zones
– Secondary bedrooms have their own wing, serviced by a bathroom (with a tub) and a separate WC
– Evaporative air-conditioning throughout, plus split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the open plan living
– Laundry with external access and additional storage options
– Workshop/double garage to the front
Pets: Considered on application
Parking: Double carport plus additional driveway parking
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
– Within 2km to a plethora of retail and entertainment options at Westfield Carousel
– Reach Perth Airport in just over 11km
– 6.7km to Curtin University and 1.6km walk to Gibbs Street Primary School
– Between Cannington and Beckenham Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Formal lounge