Enjoy a sense of serene in your parkside, Leedy home.
You will appreciate updated spaces throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– The modern kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and an integrated dishwasher
– Enjoy outdoor living in your garden courtyard, which connects to Britannia Road Reserve
– Upstairs you will find the sleeping zones and updated bathroom
– For your comfort there is ceiling fans to two of the bedrooms
– The separate laundry has additional storage provisions and a guest powder room
Pets: Pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport
– Access to Britannia Road Reserve from your courtyard
– 450m walk to Oxford Street locals, including Three Sisters Vietnamese Tuckshop and Pappagallo
– Bus stops along Oxford Street for an easy commute, reach work in the City within approx. 3.5km
– Approx. 1200m to Mount Hawthorn retail, including Woolworths
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…