Bright spaces and designer flare entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
Be impressed by the considered appointments in your Leederville home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Top floor apartment within a boutique group
– The contemporary kitchen is equipped with a fridge and dishwasher
– Enjoy outdoor living on your balcony, that comes with an outdoor sofa
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom
– Rooftop terrace for resident’s use
– European laundry within the main bathroom, with a clothes dryer included
– Separate storeroom, adjacent to your apartment
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Furniture Inclusions: Furniture items from the balcony, living and dining room can be included with the lease, these items are different to as pictured, and can be confirmed upon viewing/application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one car
– Take a leisurely stroll to the Oxford Street Café strip (approx. 190m away) and into the heart of Leederville
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 900m walk to Leederville Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 103 m²
- Apartment House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…