Queen of the South
The ultimate lifestyle choice.
Perched high on the 6th floor with panoramic river and city views.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Wow factor on entry, with open plan living of raking ceilings and river/city views
– Kitchen fit for a house, added bonus of dishwasher, and a view!
– Living zone extends to the spacious balcony, perfect for entertaining
– Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Secure access via automatic doors and elevator, intercom access for guests
– Located in a boutique group of 14 apartments
– Impressive facilities include a pool, tennis court and alfresco entertaining area
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two secure car bays
– 100m to South Perth Foreshore, perfect for a stroll or picnic
– Proximity to Mends Street, boasting boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, and supermarkets
– 750m to Mends Street Jetty, taking you straight into the city
– Super convenient access to Kwinana/Mitchell Freeway via Mill Point Road
– Enjoy being 100m from South Perth Esplanade, home to iconic restaurants – Rambla on Swan, Miss Chows and Cocos, to name a few
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About South Perth
South Perth is a highly sought after, affluent suburb situated right on the bank of the Swan River. Perfect for families and couples, South Perth covers five square kilometres and…