14/1 Queen Street, South Perth WA 6151
Queen of the South
The ultimate lifestyle choice.
Located on the 6th floor with panoramic river and city views.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Wow factor on entry, with open plan living of raking ceilings and river/city views
– Kitchen fit for a house, added bonus of dishwasher, and a view!
– Living zone extends to the spacious balcony, perfect for entertaining
– Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Secure access via automatic doors and elevator, intercom access for guests
– Located in a boutique group of 14 apartments
– Impressive facilities include a pool, tennis court and alfresco entertaining area
Pets: Cats considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two secure car bays
– 100 metres to South Perth Foreshore, perfect for a stroll or picnic
– Proximity to Mends Street, boasting boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, and supermarkets
– 750 metres to Mends Street Jetty, taking you straight into the city
– Super convenient access to Kwinana/Mitchell Freeway via Mill Point Road
– Enjoy being 100 metres from South Perth Esplanade, home to iconic restaurants – Rambla on Swan, Miss Chows and Cocos to name a few
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Apartment House Category
- Tennis Court
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About South Perth
South Perth is a highly sought after, affluent suburb situated right on the bank of the Swan River. Perfect for families and couples, South Perth covers five square kilometres and…