136/149-151 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth WA 6004
This stunning three bedroom apartment has uninterrupted views of the Swan River and Perth’s beautiful South East.
Furnished with the essentials and ideally located in the heart of the Central Business District.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living extends to the expansive balcony area with fabulous views
– Modern kitchen, with great storage via the sleek cabinetry
– Three great sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
– Two well equipped and stylish bathrooms, main featuring a tub
– Separate European style laundry
– Storage facility in the complex
– Resort style building facilities including; swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and business meeting room
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two secure, allocated car bays
– Just a short stroll to the abundance of fantastic restaurants, cafes and local bars Perth city has to offer
– A stones throw to Langley Park and paths along the picturesque Swan River
– Free City bus routes accessible from your doorstep, taking you to the likes of
BHP, Rio Tinto, Woodside and Brookfield Place
– Super convenient Freeway access via
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…