132A Eudoria Street, Gosnells WA 6110
Easy living in your street front Gosnells home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living sprawls to the covered alfresco living, perfect for entertaining
– Practical kitchen with gas cooking
– Main bedroom boasting a walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Family bathroom with a tub to service the additional three bedrooms
– Laundry with access to drying courtyard
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom for year round comfort
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, plus driveway parking
– Plenty of parks and reserves right on your door step, with Mary Carroll Park and Hemeleers Street Reserve on your street
– 1.4km to Gosnells Train Station, and plenty of bus stops nearby for an easy commute
– Local shops within 2km, including Coles, Gosnells Railway Markets, and Zap Fitness 24/7, to name a few
– Gosnells Primary School is an easy 850m stroll
– Just 4km to South Metropolitan TAFE
– Easy access to Tonkin and Albany Highway
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living