Ideally located on the border of Perth and Highgate, at the historic Civic Theatre Restaurant site, 378 Beaufort offers the ultimate urban lifestyle.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living extended via your private courtyard
– Sleek kitchen boasting stone bench tops, glossy cabinetry, gas cook top and stainless steel appliances including fridge/freezer and dishwasher
– Bedroom featuring mirrored built-in wardrobe and courtyard access
– European laundry with dryer and washing machine included to assist the move
– For your comfort there is reverse cycle-air conditioning to the lounge and bedroom
– Secure complex with remote entry
Parking: Secure car bay for one
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Pets: Not permitted by Strata.
– Positioned right on the doorstep to the cafe strip on Beaufort Street; including Mary St Bakery, Si Paradiso and Two Fat Indians, to name a few
– Catch a game or a gig at HBF Park, up the road approx. 600m away
– Grab a coffee from one of the local favourites then head to Hyde Park, located approx. 550m away
– If walking isn’t your thing, there are free flowing buses on Beaufort Street that will get you to the city, within 1.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living