Compelling character on Chelmsford.
You will enjoy the comfort within and the space outside, with a side of City views.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Nurtured character of high ornate ceilings, Jarrah floors and stained glass windows
– Relax on your front verandah among leafy surrounds
– Inviting front lounge room with a decorative fireplace
– The updated kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Second informal living or dining zone extends to the rear decking
– Enjoy outdoor dining on your elevated deck
– External, former laundry room, offers more storage options
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Enclosed double carport, accessed from the rear lane
– Enjoy picnics at Hyde Park in approx.150m
– 800m walk to all of the North Perth favourites, or, head the other way towards the buzzing Beaufort Street, in approx.1km
– Local retail is approx. 600m away at North Perth Plaza
– 1km to North Perth Primary School, Mount Lawley Senior High School in 2.3km
– High frequency buses on Fitzgerald Street take you to the City, within 3km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About North Perth
North Perth is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. This old, established suburb three kilometres north of Perth’s CBD is a place of mainly…