Shakespeare in Love
Art deco essences welcome you home on Shakespeare, with modern finishes for comfort and convenience throughout.
You’ll appreciate front and rear outdoor living zones and a swimming pool to boot.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Three generous sized bedrooms to the front of the home, the fourth bedroom is upstairs and could also function as a second living area or home office
– The living and dining room flows seamlessly to an outdoor oasis; featuring multiple entertaining zones and a solar heated swimming pool
– Very practical kitchen, with stone benches, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Character features throughout of high, decorative ceilings, jarrah floors, fireplace and leadlight windows
– Enjoy the fresh air of the quaint courtyard between the main bathroom and ensuite
– For your comfort there’s evaporative air conditioning throughout plus three reverse cycle air conditioners
– The household budget will love the 6.6kW solar system
– Garage-come-workshop with underfloor pit area for the car enthusiast or wine cellar if you prefer
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: Negotiable
Parking: Remote control garage parking for one from the rear lane, plus driveway parking beyond the front gate on Shakespeare
– 800m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School and the buzzing retail and restaurant strip
– 800m to Hawaiian’s Mezz
– Reach Perth CBD within 5km
– Super convenient freeway access via Powis Street, within 700m
– Approx. 1.9km to Glendalough Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Below ground pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…