125 Mars Street, Carlisle WA 6101
Life on Mars
Enjoy easy living on Mars.
You will appreciate plenty of space inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– The independent household will appreciate multiple living zones
– Cosy front living room, with air conditioning to get you through the seasons
– Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen
– Practical kitchen with gas cooking
– Master boasting air conditioning and a walk-in-robe, additional bedrooms all have built-in-robes
– Laundry that opens out onto enclosed back courtyard
– Huge backyard, with plenty of room to entertain and play
– Backyard shed for additional storage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One carport and room to park a second car in the driveway
– 850m to Oats Street Train Station or alternatively bus stops en route to Perth CBD are within 300m of your door
– 650m to Orrong Road which provides convenient access to the Freeway and various main Highways
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour, Victoria Park, for the vibrant bar and cafe scene just 2km away
– Proximity to local schools and South Metropolitan TAFE
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water