Designed with space and versatility in mind.
Boasting a huge outdoor area plus multiple living zones.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Great sense of space, with open plan living leading to the extensive outdoor living
– Entertainer’s kitchen, with plenty of bench space and storage, plus a view to the yard
– The independent household will appreciate multiple living zones, inside and out
– Ducted air conditioning throughout, plus roller shutters to the front windows, for added climate control
– Laundry with outside access
– Separate shed for any bulkier items
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport, plus driveway parking
– 1.5km to Currambine Central, home to Woolworths, Bakers Delight, F45, and Grand Cinemas…to name a few
– Easy Freeway access via Burns Beach Road
– Currambine Train Station is 1.2km away, alternatively, there are bus stops along Moore Drive for an easy commute
– Appreciate local parks, trails and reserves
– Francis Jordan Catholic School and Currambine Primary School, both within 750m
– Enjoy swims at the stunning coastline, just 3km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living