12 Jenkins Place, Wembley Downs WA 6019
One of the most sought after and highest positions of the suburb, near the City Beach border.
You will enjoy coastal style throughout and lush outdoor living zones.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Charming on entry, with open stairs lining the living zone
– Kitchen of stone benches and comes equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher, plus a leafy aspect
– Tiered rear gardens, enjoy alfresco dining and lawn games among the tropical surrounds
– Upstairs you’ll find the main bedroom suite with en suite and walk-in robe
– The growing household will appreciate the upstairs lounge room and separate office space
– Three secondary bedrooms are downstairs, serviced by the family bathroom, which has a tub
– Laundry with plenty of cupboards and bench space
– The carport has been converted into an external storage space
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Driveway parking
– Cut through the parklands at Brompton Road, all the way to North Floreat Beach
– Walk to the cafes and retail at Empire Village Shopping Centre in 1.3km
– Weekends at Wembley Golf Course are approx. 2km away
– Proximity to a plethora of schools, including, Hale School, Churchlands Senior High School, Wembley Downs Primary School and Newman College
– Reach the City in approx. 11km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept Ignite applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Toilet
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
About Wembley Downs
Wembley Downs sits north west of the Perth CBD, and is considered an inner suburb of the city. It is just 10km from the central city, making it the perfect…