Go for Golding
Win big at this refreshed home on picturesque Golding Street.
Spoilt for choice- with a split-level lounge, games room, plus an open plan kitchen/meals zone.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Feel fresh with new window treatments and painting throughout
– The growing household will appreciate the choices for living, dining and studying
– Bedroom wing to the rear of the home, with four bedrooms and the two bathrooms
– The main bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioning
– Laundry provides additional storage space and has outdoor access
– Outdoor living includes a paved patio zone and nature play space
– Garden shed/small workshop to the rear
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport plus driveway parking
– Golding Read Reserve and Dianella Heights Primary School on your street
– Walkway to Dianella Park is two doors away
– Practice your swing on a Sunday, approx. 2.5km to The Western Australian Gold Club
– 1km to retail of Dianella Plaza, including Woolworths and Coles
– Approx. 3.5km to Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley and free flowing buses on Alexander Drive to get you there and the City
What to do next:
Please check-out the virtual tour within this listing, then It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Bore Reticulation
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal dining
Dianella is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. It is within the local government area of the City of Stirling. Dianella was named after the botanical title of a small…