Modern living awaits in this light and airy apartment.
You will appreciate central conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living extends to the generous balcony
– Air conditioning to the living zone, ceiling fans to both bedrooms
– The updated kitchen is equipped with a fridge and dishwasher
– Bedrooms separated by the washroom, perfect for the independent household
– Separate WC
– Enjoy leafy aspects from your balcony
Pets: Small pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay, convenient access from Jersey Street
– Enjoy the large array of dining, entertainment and retail options in the Subiaco precinct, just 1km down the road
– An easy 550-metre stroll to Daglish Train Station for an easy commute
– Enjoy the proximity to the picturesque West Australian coastline, approx. 6km away
– Jersey Street Reserve at the end of your street
– St John of God Subiaco Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital are both within 2.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living