12/125 Richmond Street, Leederville WA 6007
Superbly located, yet in a whisper quiet location,2 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Walking distance from the excitement of Leederville’s main strip, the location immerses you in the Oxford Street lifestyle, yet provides tranquil and leafy surrounds to retreat.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Great sense of space with open plan living
– Large private balcony with leafy aspects
– Modern kitchen with European kitchen appliances and a dishwasher
– Master bedroom includes luxury ensuite
– Both bedrooms has spacious wardrobes
– Complex boasting a rooftop terrace
– Convenient elevator access
– Lockable storeroom for any bulkier items
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one car plus shared parking for visitors
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Take a leisurely stroll to the Oxford Street Café strip (approx. 190m away) and into the heart of Leederville
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 900m walk to Leederville Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…