11C Maitland Road, Balga WA 6061
The best of
Something special, from the inside out.
You’ll appreciate considered comfort within and a tropical courtyard garden.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Quiet, rear villa
– Sleek kitchen of stone benches, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– The covered alfresco effortlessly becomes an extra living and dining zone, equipped with a barbeque
– To promote the independent household the main bedroom is in the front wing of the home
– For your comfort there is ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– European laundry adjacent to the main bathroom
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Opposite Princess Wallington Reserve
– North Balga Primary School is on your street
– 650m walk to your local IGA
– Approx. 2km to more retail options at Stirling Central Shopping Centre
– Just over 12km to Perth city, with easy access to Wanneroo Road to get you there
What to do next:
Check out the virtual tour, then it is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport