Fall in love
A true turn-of-the-century sweetheart- this terraced semi is brimming with charm and complemented by an inviting urban garden.
The perfect blend of community and cosmopolitan lifestyle is waiting for you at 118 Carr Street.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features of high and decorative ceilings, leadlight windows and jarrah floors throughout
– Both bedrooms at the front of the home and with reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort
– Cosy lounge room with an ornamental fireplace
– Practical kitchen has a dishwasher and gas cooking
– Updated bathroom adjacent to the kitchen zone
– Leafy sanctuary to the rear with a bonus workshop space and outhouse
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Street parking, with resident permits from City of Vincent
– Grab your morning coffee from the local favourite, West End Deli, within 200m of your front gate
– For fitness, you can’t go past the Beatty Park Leisure Centre, located a block away
– 900m to trendy dining experiences and boutique shopping on Oxford Street, Leederville
– Super convenient Freeway access close by, alternatively there is a bus stop en route to Perth CBD just 100m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
- High Clearance
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…