Enjoy 1920’s homely charm on Anzac Street.
You will appreciate the choices for living, from the inside out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– High ornate ceilings throughout
– Unwind in the cosy, central lounge room
– Kitchen and bathroom finishes have been updated, since these photos
– For you comfort there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Versatile sunroom to the rear, can be used as a third bedroom or home office
– Second WC outside, perfect for when entertaining guests out back
– Backyard ready for your vegetable garden
– Rear lane access to the shed
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Front driveway parking, plus vehicle access to the rear of the property via ROW
– 1.1km walk to Mount Hawthorn Primary School and 3.5km cycle to Bob Hawke College
– Access Britannia Reserve from the rear lane
– Walk to the locals within 650m; In Good Hands, La Madonna Nera, Lupo Lab, Casa Perth, and Hawaiian’s Mezz, plus, Dejaxo Artisan Bakery and Cafe is on your street
– Reach Perth CBD within approx. 5km
– Direct freeway access via Powis Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
- High ceilings
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…