116/7 Harman Road, Sorrento WA 6020
Over 55's, Studio on Seacrest
Sought after, ground floor studio with a private courtyard.
You’ll appreciate the amenity next door at Seacrest Shopping Village plus the exclusive resident facilities.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Corner, ground floor unit for ease of access
– Sense of community on offer, over 55’s accommodation
– Open plan studio, with a study nook and air conditioning
– Private courtyard to relax in among the leafy surrounds of Harman Park
– Kitchen with an island bench and equipped with a fridge
– Storage options available, via the mirrored cupboards in the entry hall
– Enjoy resort style facilities at no cost; including a pool, gym, bowling green and residents lounge and game room
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Unallocated resident parking bays available, on first come basis
– Next door to Seacrest Village Shopping Centre, where you’ll find restaurants, bottle shop, bakery and medical
– Access to Harman Park from your courtyard
– Approx. 2.5km walk or bike ride to Hillarys Boat Harbour and the Coast
– Within 4km of Westfield Whitfords City, with buses on Marmion Avenue to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Below ground pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Heated pool