114 Dalkeith Road, Nedlands WA 6009
Home at last
A sense of grandeur upon entry.
You will appreciate plenty of space inside and out at 114 Dalkeith Road.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features welcomes you home, with glass stained windows, high ceilings, and timber flooring
– Ducted air conditioning throughout, to get you through the seasons
– The independent household will appreciate multiple living zones
– Huge kitchen, boasting optimal bench space and storage, plus a dishwasher
– Main bedroom boasting walk-in-robe, robes to all other bedrooms
– Versatile fifth bedroom could double as a study, perfect for those working from home
– Enjoy alfresco living in your covered patio, that leads into the huge leafy garden
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Take a 90m stroll to Princess Road retail, home to Coco and Lola, Caffe Latte, and Pusey’s Puffs
– 2.6km to Claremont Quarter, for all your shopping needs
– Multiple bus stops on your street for an easy commute
– 750m to Stirling Highway, taking you to straight to the Coast or the City
– Nedlands Primary School and Dalkeith Primary School, both within 1.7km
– Nedlands Golf Club is at the end of your street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal dining
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…