Bright spaces and considered appointments entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
Enjoy versatile living options, multiple outdoor zones and sought after parking for two!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Updated spaces offer a wow factor on arrival
– The indulgent, central kitchen has a breakfast bar and comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Compelling connection to outdoor living via the rear courtyard
– Upstairs you will find both bedrooms and bathrooms
– Shed to the rear, for extra storage options
– Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs provides year-round comfort
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, accessed from Ragen Alley
– 100m walk to Oxford Street to reach the Leedy locals; Pixel Coffee Brewers, The Re Store, Kitsch Bar Asia and Luna Cinemas, to name a few
– 450m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street
– Leederville Train Station is 850m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…