111 Herbert Road, Shenton Park WA 6008
At home on Herbert
Enjoy the quaint and convenience at one of Shenton Park’s most desired streets.
You will appreciate green spaces at the front and back, plus parking for two.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Separate front living room for the household to unwind independently
– Spacious kitchen and meals zone
– Enjoy outdoor space to play, dine and entertain on the green lawns
– For your comfort there is split system to living zones and second bedroom
– Robes to both bedrooms
– Updated bathroom with a tub
– Separate laundry and a convenient, separate toilet
Pets: Pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport plus additional driveway parking
– Proximity to work at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital or Perth Children’s Hospital, approx. 1.2km from home
– 600m walk to Rosalie Primary School, 1km walk to Shenton College and just over 2km to The University of Western Australia
– 1.2km to entries for Kings Park
– Cafes, bakeries and restaurants of Onslow Road can be reached in approx. 350m
– 750m to Shenton Park Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications on realestate.com.au, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport