Oozing with character, your leafy oasis awaits.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy the morning sun from your leafy East facing courtyard
– Character kitchen with chic tiled splashback
– Open plan dining/lounge to make for harmonious living
– All bedrooms on the upper level, keeping the living zone separate
– Combined bathroom/laundry
– Unwind on your private balcony
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
– 100m from Stirling Highway, taking you straight into the City
– An array of local eateries in proximity, including the iconic Steve’s and Little Way
– 230m from ‘The Windsor’ cinema for your entertainment
– Enjoy being within 5km from the stunning West Australian coastline
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…