11/36 Horslay Way, Noranda WA 6062
The only way is Horslay
Nestled in a quiet complex, is where you will find your new villa home, epitomising peaceful living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan kitchen/dining with a separate living area
– Kitchen featuring gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
– Air conditioning to the living and ceiling fan to the main bedroom
– Renovated bathroom with a separate WC
– Laundry with courtyard access
– Covered, low maintenance courtyard, outdoor setting included
– Ample storage throughout, including linen closet and garden shed
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Undercover parking for one vehicle
– 850m to Noranda Shopping Village complete with; Woolworths and Coles, pharmacy, cafes, news agency, medical centre and post office
– Plenty more shopping options located less than 3km away at Galleria Shopping Centre
– Walking distance to multiple parks and reserves
– 900m to Morley Bowling Club and Recreation Club
– Bus routes than run to Morley Bus Station and Warwick Train Station are just a 180m stroll away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water