Enjoy central conveniences and considered comforts in unison.
You’ll appreciate having the rear position within a quiet, boutique group.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious living room upon entry with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Separate kitchen and meals zone; the kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Enjoy low maintenance outdoor living, the courtyard also with side gate access
– Ceiling fans to both bedrooms and robes to the main bedroom
– Updated bathroom plus convenient, separate toilet
– Laundry adjacent to the kitchen with access to the rear courtyard
Pets: Cats are considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport, plus visitor bays or street parking for your guests
– Within 8km of the City
– Free flowing buses and eateries in proximity on Main Street
– 1.2km to Balcatta Primary School
– Reach Perth city within 8km
– Stroll to Robinson Reserve and Osborne Park Bowling Club in approx. 1km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….