10A Burnett Road, Manning WA 6152
Come home to character in the McDougall Lake Precinct
You will appreciate multiple outdoor spaces to live, work and store.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy outdoor living in the enclosed front gardens or rear alfresco
– Cosy front lounge room with a gas fireplace
– The country style kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Side vehicle access to the garden shed area
– For your comfort there is split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom
– 6.6kW solar system and panels to be installed late June 2023
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Gated carport, with side vehicle access to the rear
– 220m walk to Curtin Primary School, 1.1km to Como Secondary College and just over 2km to Penrhos College
– Access to Goss Avenue Reserve from the end of your street
– Just over 2km to Curtin University
– Approx. 1.8km to local retail at Waterford Plaza, including, Coles Karawara and Varsity
– Within 9km of the City
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
The suburb of Manning is nestled in the City of South Perth, just 7km from the Perth CBD. A growing suburb, Manning is both close to the businesses and nightlife…