108 Raymond Street, Yokine WA 6060
Everybody loves Raymond
Yokine’s most prestigious position, with the accommodation to match.
A grand entry as prelude to the living space beyond and the upper level.
You will appreciate the versatility that comes with multiple living zones and two options for a main bedroom.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Beyond the entry, enjoy light filled open plan living and dining that segues to the entertainer’s alfresco
– Well-appointed kitchen with stone benches, integrated dishwasher, gas cooking and Smeg appliances
– Ground floor guest bedroom (or another main bedroom) with built-in robes and ensuite
– Upstairs you’ll find three additional bedrooms and two bathrooms
– The main bedroom suite with it’s own balcony overlooking the Golf Course and an ensuite with a tub
– Second living space upstairs, which even has a kitchenette- handy for when you’re enjoying the balcony
– Plenty of storage options throughout, including within the laundry and under-stairs plus a ducted vacuum system
– Air conditioning throughout to ensure your comfort year round
Pets: To be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Opposite Perth’s esteemed Western Australian Golf Club
– Reach Mount Hawthorn and North Perth café precincts within 3km
– Approx. 2km to Yokine Reserve and a little further to the Mount Lawley border, where you’ll find more local schools plus Edith Cowan University
– Convenient Freeway access (North) via Royal Street
– Within 7km of the City, with high frequency buses on Flinders Street to get you there and
What to do next:
Please check-out the virtual tour within this listing, then It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Vacuum System
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
The name Yokine was derived from the Aboriginal word meaning native dog. The name was chosen because the area is close to Dog Swamp. Its post code is 6060. Yokine…