10 Isdell Chase, Brabham WA 6055
Easy living on Isdell Chase.
You will appreciate considered design and contemporary tones throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Inviting and functional kitchen, with, 900mm oven, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Enjoy outdoor dining among garden charm and a wall mural
– Robes to all bedrooms
– Separate laundry with outside access to the drying area
– Convenient shopper’s entry from the garage
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage plus driveway parking
– Spend your weekends exploring the wineries and eateries in the Swan Valley, only 4.6km away
– Brabham Primary School is 1.1km away
– Caversham Wildlife Park and Whiteman Park are approx. 3km away
– Whiteman Edge Village is 600m away, home to the local Coles, cafes, and pharmacy
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport