10 Commodore Avenue, Clarkson WA 6030
Come home to comfort and space in the sought-after Catalina Estate.
You will appreciate multiple living zones and solar panels to support the household budget.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Indulgent kitchen of stone benches, 900mm gas cooktop, window splashback plus a nifty walk-in pantry/scullery
– Paved alfresco area flows from the internal living zone
– Escape to the separate theatre room, with coffered ceilings to enhance the cinematic experience
– Main bedroom independently positioned at the rear of the home, with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Built-in robes to all secondary bedrooms
– Unwind in your tub, within the main bathroom
– For your year-round comfort, there’s ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and shutters throughout
– Save on the electricity bills via the solar power system
– Convenient Shoppers entry from the garage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, with rear access for bikes
– Catalina Picnic and Table Tennis Park is approx. 200m along, on your street
– Reach Mindarie Beach within 2.7km and a little further for The Marina
– 950m to Bunnings Mindarie
– Within 2km of retail and restaurants at Ocean Keys Shopping Centre
– Proximity to Mitchell Freeway entries and approx. 1.6km to Clarkson Train Station
What to do next:
Please check-out the virtual tour within this listing, then It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
- Window Treatments