10 Brentham Street, Leederville WA 6007
Spread over two levels, with tranquil, leafy aspects, you will appreciate the comfort of accommodation and connection to nature 10 Brentham Street offers.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and a breakfast bar
– Open plan living that flow seamlessly onto the low maintenance, undercover alfresco
– Live comfortably with ducted air conditioning upstairs
– Bathroom featuring a separate shower and tub for your relaxation
– Two WC’s, one conveniently positioned downstairs to service guests
– Master bedroom provides exclusive balcony access and a walk-in-robe
– Laundry with direct courtyard access
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Single carport plus provision for additional driveway parking tandem
– Just a short stroll to Oxford Street, where a plethora of cafes and restaurants awaits
– Approx. 3km to Perth City with endless dining, shopping and entertainment options
– High frequency bus routes on Oxford Street to take you into the city
– Super convenient freeway access close by via Vincent Street
– Walking distance to the picturesque Lake Monger
– Sport fanatics will enjoy the proximity to Leederville Cricket Club, and Leederville Tennis Club
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…