10 Alderbury Street, Floreat WA 6014
The homely charm you’ve been chasing.
You will enjoy character features, and plenty of space inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Quaint verandah with leafy surrounds to welcome you home
– Generous bedrooms, boasting air conditioning and built-in-robes
– Modern kitchen with great storage options via the sleek cabinetry, added bonus of a dishwasher
– Spacious open plan living and dining featuring decorative fireplace, jarrah flooring and decorative cornices
– Enjoy outdoor living in your leafy garden, with plenty of room to entertain
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport
– 1.5km to local retail at Floreat Forum
– Enjoy your morning coffee at Someday Coffee Co, an easy 550m stroll away
– Just over 5km to the Coast, and the City
– Proximity to all the sporting hubs; UWA Sports Park, HBF Stadium and WA Athletics Stadium
– Floreat Park Primary School and Shenton College are both within 2km
– Easy public transport access, with a bus stop practically on your door step
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
- High ceilings
Floreat is situated west of the Perth CBD, and is considered to be one of the most popular inner-western suburbs. It’s only 7km from Perth city, and combines modern architecture…