Bright lights of Broadway
A short stroll to UWA, the Swan river and the cafe strips of Broadway and Hampden Road,
You’ll appreciate the bright and airey feel of this top floor apartment.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy the leafy views of Crawley from your spacious top floor apartment
– Feature parquet floors flow through the living area to the bedroom
– Versatile sleep out accessed off the living area can be used as an second bedroom or home office
– Well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, fridge freezer and lots of bench space for whipping up tasty home cooked meals
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Approx 220m to University of Western Australia
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Braodway and Hampden Road
– Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River which is just minutes away
– Convenient access to the Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
– 1.5km to plenty of nature walks through Kings Park
– Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport