10/50 Wandarrie Avenue, Yokine WA 6060
On the doorstep to North Perth and surrounds, 50 Wandarrie Avenue gifts the conveniences of urban living at undeniable value.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Well equipped kitchen with electric stove top, overhead storage and plenty of bench space to prepare meals
– Sprawling open plan living with leafy aspects, extended via your private balcony
– Air conditioning to see you through the warmer months
– Timber laminate flooring throughout
– Refreshed bathroom combined laundry
– Quiet complex of only ten
Pets: Considered on application
Parking: One car bay
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
– 1.5km to Dianella Plaza and easy access to a variety of larger shopping centres
– Close to plenty of transport links
– Walking distance to Yokine Reserve and Play Space
– Minutes from local schools
– 2.4km to the Mount Lawley Campus of Edith Cowan University
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
The name Yokine was derived from the Aboriginal word meaning native dog. The name was chosen because the area is close to Dog Swamp. Its post code is 6060. Yokine…