An easy move awaits at this fully furnished and equipped home.
A small group, by Cambridge Street standards, will see you among only 16 units over two levels- promoting a sense of calm in a location of convenience.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen with ample storage, added bonus of a dishwasher
– Open plan living with couch and flat screen TV
– Bedroom with queen sized bed and floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes
– Combined bathroom/laundry with washer and dryer
– Unwind by the sparkling complex pool
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: One allocated parking bay
– Down the road from a plethora of West Leederville/Wembley bars and cafés
– 300m to Leederville Train Station or 200m to a bus stop en route to Perth CBD
– Approx. 1km to Subiaco Square, Train Station and shopping
– Within 1km of St John Of God Subiaco Hospital
– Walking distance to Leederville’s popular Oxford Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Below ground pool
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About West Leederville
West Leederville is a suburb 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) northwest of the central business district of Perth, the capital of Western Australia, and is within the Town of Cambridge. It…