10/2 Bennelong Place, Leederville WA 6007
Enjoy a sense of serene in your Leedy home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Top floor, walk-up apartment with leafy aspects
– The practical kitchen has gas cooking and a breakfast bar
– For your comfort there is split system to the living area
– Robes to both bedrooms
– The covered balcony invites you over for a morning coffee
– Spacious bathroom combined laundry
Pets: Pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Open car bay
– Access to Brentham Reserve from the end of your cul-de-sac
– One block to Oxford Street for all the Leederville bar and restaurant faves
– Bus stops along Oxford Street for an easy commute and 1.4km to Leederville Train Station
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Approx. 950m walk to Mount Hawthorn retail, including Woolworths
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…