10/2 Bennelong Place, Leederville WA 6007
Glamour and intuitive design come together at your Milton Street residence.
You will appreciate multiple outdoor zones and oversized bedrooms.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Entry zone with convenient, guest powder room
– Updated kitchen of stone benches, equipped with gas cooking and integrated dishwasher
– Garden courtyards cradle the ground floor living and meals space
– Upstairs you will find all bedrooms, with reverse cycle air condditionign
– The seperate laundry has additional storage provisions and additional, guest powder room
Pets: Pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Open car bay
– Access to Brentham Reserve from the end of your cul-de-sac
– One block to Oxford Street for all the Leederville bar and restaurant faves
– Bus stops along Oxford Street for an easy commute and 1.4km to Leederville Train Station
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Approx. 950m walk to Mount Hawthorn retail, including Woolworths
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…