1 Lace Leaf Way, South Lake WA 6164
Patio for days and lush lawns compliment the versatile accommodation within.
You’ll appreciate the serenity of nearby reserves and lakes, along with the central conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Snuggle up by the fireplace in your front lounge room
– Open plan kitchen and meals with an additional living zone
– The entertainers alfresco is surrounded by low maintenance lawns
– Independence among the household is promoted with a separate bedroom wing; the main bedroom with an ensuite
– The spacious family bathroom has a tub, for your relaxation
– Evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Laundry adjacent to the kitchen, with linen cupboard
Pets: May be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport with driveway parking in tandem
– Walk to South Lake Primary School in approx. 200m and Lakeland Senior Highschool within 1km
– The kids will love being within 2.5km of Adventure World and Cockburn Ice Arena
– Surrounded by lakes and reserves for your weekend leisure; reach Lakelands Reserve within 1km and Bibra Lake Reserve within 2km
– All the amenity of Cockburn Central and Cockburn Gateway Shopping City is approx. 4km from home
– Convenient Freeway access is approx. 2km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Bore Reticulation
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport